Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lego 30091: Pharaoh Quest - Desert Rover



You know everything is going well when..


My latest craziness acquisitions include this (Pharaoh Quest) Desert Rover and (Pirates of the Caribbean) Jack Sparrow' Boat impulse sets. From UK of course!


Packaging and Pieces

Front Art

Back Art


Pieces - Guns and Rover




Instruction


Instruction



Build Process


Build Process and Extra Pieces


Desert Rover


Mini-figure

Mini-figure

The Gunslinger


Lego 30091 Desert Rover

Thoughts: I like Pharaoh Quest Lego sets mainly because of the vehicles, and this impulse set is no exception. The front detail of the rover reminds me of the firetruck in Lego 10197 Fire Brigade, and the back wheel cover is a nice piece. I like the Gunslinger's sideburns and raised eyebrows. Though I must say there's nothing special on this set, after all it's just a promotional thing.

Rating: 7/10


Love at First Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment