Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lego Pharaoh's Quest Sets

I love adventure themed Lego sets. Since my Lego age is only less than a year, I don't have any prior knowledge of past adventure sets. Maybe the Indiana Jones sets, I don't really know.

Lego 7305 Scarab Attack

Nice small set; minifig, accessories. I'm just not sure if I like the beetle. Pass!

Lego 7306 Golden Staff Guardians

This is one set I wanted to have.
Plus points: minifig torso print, mummies, shields, swords, and the motorcycle(!).

Lego 7307 Flying Mummy Attack

I only like the winged mummies, nothing else.

Lego 7325 Cursed Cobra Statue

Nice truck eh?

Lego 7326 Rise of the Sphinx

I guess the selling point of these sets really are the vehicles.. and the (different) mummies are kind of interesting, at least for me. Here, for the first time, I sort of like the Sphinx structure too.

Lego 7327 Scorpion Pyramid

I hate the vehicle, but the pyramid with all its parts is great. Yeah, those desert creatures (beetle, cobra, and scorpion) are not helping at all. But I guess they provide playability for younger kids.


I heard promotional (impulse) sets will be released this year - 30091 (Car) and 30090 (Aeroplane).

Lego 30091 Car

This I will definitely get. I love the car and the pistol, and the dark hair.

All photos from http://www.brickset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment